- Ms. A tells us how to create signage for a photo booth
- Bride (Kristin) & Wedding Planner (Sasha) create a genius photo booth
- Photo Booth Madness by Patty Miller photography
- Christina over at Intimate Weddings talk about how photo booth remind us of our youth
- The Mason Jar Bride tells you how to “Do It Yourself”
I personally have done a photo booth for a party and here’s what i did: I bought the longest table cloth that I could find at Ross to serve as my backdrop then I bought a pair of ready made curtains (I honestly didn’t need this). I also picked up a few props from the dollar store (I went with whatever theme was in season). I got home and tidied up my laundry room, covered the washer and dryer with a piece of black cloth and put up the tablecloth with tacks. Then I tacked up the ready made curtains to finish it off. I added a bar stool from the kitchen and put all of the props in a crate for easy access. Voila!!! My photo booth was done.
Photo courtesy of blog.tice.de