So the holidays are approaching us rather quickly and by now you should have made your holiday plans. Take the time to let you your sweetheart know how grateful you are for them. Sometimes we let life take over and we forget to tell our loved ones thanks for all that they do. Most of all thank God for all that He has done and for bringing you together.
What can you do to make this Thanksgiving one to remember? Here are my top 5 –
- If you can, get some rest together – especially if you are not traveling anywhere.
- Cook your meals ahead of time so that you will not spend all of your time off in the kitchen.
- Plan a special date – whether you play games, go out for dinner or dessert, go the Thanksgiving parade, watch a tree lighting, etc.
- Take a walk in the local park or in the neighborhood
- Light some candles or sit by the fireplace and snuggle up